Creams should be used on dry areas and may help hydrate dry skin. Because they adhere so well to the skin and do not easily rub off, creams are perfect for bedtime application.
Tinactin® Athlete's Foot Cream
- Fights fungal infections
- Relieves uncomfortable burning and itching
Tinactin® Jock Itch Cream
- Relieves painful itching, chafing and burning of jock itch rash
- For use in the groin area
Sprays provide a quick, convenient, no-touch application that leaves tolnaftate on the skin after the propellant and solvent evaporate. Remember to spray evenly, especially between the toes.
Tinactin® Liquid Spray
- Relieves itching, burning and cracking of athlete's foot
- Leaves no powder residue
- Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot and prevent it from recurring
- Also cures ringworm
Tinactin® Powder Spray
- Clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot and prevent most future occurrences
- Fights itching, burning and cracking symptoms
- Absorbs moisture to keep feet dry
Tinactin® Deodorant Powder Spray
- Fights tough odors
- Cures most athlete's foot and prevents recurrence
Tinactin® Jock Itch Powder Spray
- Unique formula absorbs perspiration in the groin area
- Relieves jock itch discomfort
- Clinically proven to cure most jock itch
Powders are useful in treating infections that cover large areas of the body and can be used daily to help prevent infection and absorb moisture. Sprinkle powder on feet after bathing and reapply one to two times every day to help prevent recurrence.
Tinactin® Super Absorbent Powder
- Cures most athlete's foot and ringworm
- Keeps feet dry
- Prevents most athlete's foot from recurring with daily use
FIGHT IT RIGHT!
Do you really want to kick your problem? Follow the rules! Apply all formulas twice a day and continue to do so for four weeks if you're treating athlete's foot and two weeks if you're treating jock itch. Don't be misled if the symptoms disappear. If the fungi haven't been killed, they'll come back!